The Sports Exchange

The inside track for those who need to know

Sports topics (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone for a Scoop 6 syndicate?

The pot looks set to touch £1m on Saturday and I'm organising a syndicate over at my site (www.betcatalyst.com). Below is the link to go st…

Started by Richard Stoddart

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Richard Stoddart

do BF give up customer details

Now we have all had emails, texts and even phone calls from tipster folk and wondered how they got our details. Well in a starnge tiwst not…

Started by Brian Ford

4 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Brian Ford

What are Betfair Up To Now!!!?

First the hoax story in the NOTW which also it was belatedly rebutted by BF hasn't done their marketing any harm. Then Phil Curry in the RP…

Started by Brian Ford

12 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Adonis First

What Quality of Service are we getting?

After several years of complaints (on highly screened forum boards even) betting exchanges eventually prominently published warnings to Cli…

Started by Adonis First

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Gordon McIvor Wilson

Do we need (or want) the Gambling Commission?

...in it's current form? 1. They ask for input, take it, then tell us what they have decided to do! 2. The largest UK betting exchange is b…

Started by Adonis First

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Adonis First

Reading Town v Hook Norton Tomorrow night 7:45pm

At the moment I am going to the game as I haven't heard back about the cleaning job yet but if anything changes I will let you know. Lookin…

Started by RTFC Barmy Army

0 Aug 10, 2009

Are Betting Exchanges in decline

I hope not but after suffering a reduction of -12.5% in the number of matched bets during the last 12 months compared to previous years (us…

Started by Ron

10 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Ben Smith

Is Betdaq on the edge of the cliff.....?

http://www.midasoracle.org/2009/07/03/betdaq-accounts/ D. Apparently GBE UK Ltd. *OWES* £723,000 to BDQ Member Funds for “treasury service…

Started by Brian Ford

10 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Warren Banks

Pre-season Football Bets

With Portsmouth losing so many key players - I like the look of them to be relegated. 4's with a straight bet on some firms at present and…

Started by Maroon Heaven

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tony

RTFC Fixture LIst.

Reading Town start their Hellenic League Premier Division campaign against Hook Norton at Scours Lane. Colin Millard’s team will then ente…

Started by john Tuohy

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by john Tuohy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon McIvor Wilson.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service